Patient Advocate Services | Medical Advocate Services
Services listed are available but not limited to:
- Accompanying Client/Patient to all medical provider visits.
(example: office visits, lab and radiology testing, outpatient surgery, inpatient admission)
- Speaking with providers at all visits, to include pertinent questions.
- Permission can be given by Client/Patient to be contacted by providers.
This information will be relayed to Client/Patient in layman’s terms.
- Extensive documentation of all encounters with medical providers.
(Copies provided to Client/Patient or other designated person)
- Coordinate care to the extent requested.
(example: tracking and scheduling of appointments)
- Research additional, potential treatment options, second opinions, and referrals to specialists.
(Information concerning these possible options will be documented and presented to Client/Patient)
- Keeping family and/or friends updated with Client/Patient’s permission.
A signed permission form designating family/friend is required.
- Assistance and/or review of questionable insurance claims.
(example: Assistance with allowable appeals as necessary)
All Services are Tailored to each Client/Patient
to the Extent Requested